mirror problem with download.fedora.redhat.com

Bogdan Rotariu bogdan at alterox.ro
Thu Aug 5 20:08:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

I mirror download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates with
wget -m -c, edited /etc/yum.conf and/or /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources,
added my local mirror and up2date or yum update doesn't work.
The files are downloaded normally without any problems
I think the problem is that I can't access
ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com as active, it works just passive and
the headers directory's aren't downloaded well.
Anyone have/had the same problems ? or how can i fix this ?

Thanks.

--
Bogdan Rotariu <bogdan at alterox.ro>
Alterox Sistem