Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Thu Aug 5 22:30:22 UTC 2004

> Well, I still wonder why anyone would feel ofended by seeing a male sex
> organ... specially males. What do they do? Have a dressed shower? Do
> they flog themselves with a leather whip with spiked balls? Did they
> bobbitize themselves?

Are you seriously arguing 'why people are offended?'

It doesn't offend me.. but if that were on my screen, I'd be fired. I work for
a global 10 company.. Political correctness is rampid here and offending
material is not tolerated in any way shape or form.

It's not what offends you.. it's what could even remotely possibly offend the
people around you..  yes, live in fear of the corporate of the world.