Peter Djalaliev djalalievp at wlu.edu
Fri Aug 6 18:57:35 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have installed ndiswrapper as a kernel model.  I have a Broadcom
wireless card, so I use the wrapper and the Windows drivers.  At the
moment, I am loading the module with 'modprobe' manually every time I
start the computer. How can I make this module to load automatically at
startup?  In general, how do I edit the list of modules loaded
automatically at startup?

The other question I have is about startup commands in Fedora Core 2.
Can I execute predefined jobs at startup?  For example, how can I get a
bash shell to start every time Linux starts?  Or in fact, any command
that I would execute from a shell or from a dekstop taskbar?  Something
like the commands in autoexec.bat under Windows.

Sincerely,
Peter