Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Fri Aug 6 20:03:27 UTC 2004

>> Home vs work is not the issue either -- don't any of you folks have
>> children?  I'm supposed to sit there for an hour and watch each
>> morphing screensaver image to ensure there is nothing I don't want my
>> young daughter (or son) to see?
>
> God forbid they find out about the process that created them! Why don't we
> just start requiring veils and robes, lest we offend the more conservative
> folk? The images in question are just bits and photons!

Choose to raise your children however you want. if you want to teach them the
'birds and bees' at age 5.. Go for it. More power to you, maybe they can get
knocked up by the time they're 11.

But the key word there is, CHOOSE. Choose to do it.   Just like, Choosing to
enable that screen saver.. a choice you don't have today..  Today, you choose
to disable it.