Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Fri Aug 6 20:37:19 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 13:21, Mike Ramirez wrote:
> Soon people will demand our sexual organs be removed at birth because
> its there and kids will see it on themselves.

I said this to point out how absurd this topic is in the first place.  I
agree with sexual harassment not being right and shouldn't be anywhere.
But there is Harassment and then there is a joke.  Everyone needs to
learn the difference and this wouldn't be a problem.  This goes world
wide.  Now you want to know what offends me?  When I can have friends be
murdered before they reach 18 and no one cares because they were gang
members.  That doesn't mean they are bad people just people who knew
nothing else.  Is it there fault? Nope.  It comes down to what you teach
your children.

Teaching them how to make the correct choices.  Thats the best tool you
can give anyone.  How to make the correct choices.  People choose what
is harassment to them.  No one can hide anything forever.  All corporate
america is doing is protecting them because some fools made the wrong
choices and treated women like they are objects.