Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Fri Aug 6 22:07:53 UTC 2004

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:54:11 -0600, Guy Fraser wrote:

> Peter Kiem wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >

> >>I think I know what "inappropriate content" is being referenced here,
> >>but I can't help but think that someone has a bit of an overactive
> >>imagination. ;-)
> >>

> >Have a look at
> >http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=107040007017327&w=2
> >
> >You can see it is not an overactive imagination so ease up on the person
> >who reported it OK everyone?
> >

> He said he saw it in "rubik" not "xsnake".

Quote 1: "It was the Rubik's Snake puzzle."

Quote 2: I just wanted to let everyone know that the xscreensaver module
"GLSnake" has two object displays that some folks might feel is
inappropriate or objectionable.

> Rubik can only make shapes that are regular box shapes made from cubes.
>
> It takes a bit of imagination to envision a right edged cornered penis.

Yes, but GLSnake is the xscreensaver which is referred to and which
displays a textual description of the shape that is displayed. Actually,
without the description it needs a lot of imagination to see what you are
expected to see.