FC2 and Serial ATA

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Sat Aug 7 01:37:34 UTC 2004

> Which makes your previous post about FC2 and SATA irrelevant because you
> haven't used it.

Oh and, I've never used FC1.. I've only used FC2.. and as I've stated a
million times on this list, the only portion I don't deal with in any detail
is anything graphic, as I only run fedora servers. I don't use yum, and I
don't use up2date.. So I tend to never speak of those items, as I don't deal
with them. I don't deal with Fedora kernels, I run my own..  However, many of
these things are /LINUX/ issues, not Fedora.

So, get off your soap box you whiny bitch who knows nothing about what you
speak.