FC2 kernel problem

Edwin Dicker edwin at dicker.nl
Sat Aug 7 10:57:08 UTC 2004

I remember having a similar problem on RH7.3 and 8.0
I was using a SMC card with a DEC21041 chip on it.
Although it said that I had to use the tulip driver ( which didn't work ) I used the de4x5 module for it.
Of course it depends on your chipset on the nic, you really should know what card you are using.

Edwin