FC2 and kernel 2.6.7 upgrade problems.

Emil Valsson emil at netsamskipti.is
Sat Aug 7 11:10:51 UTC 2004

After I upgraded from 2.6.6 to 2.6.7 with yum the network has been acting
rather weird. Speeds are very slow when uploading files to the server and
gradually stops after 10 seconds. Downloading from the server works fine
though. This problem was not present in 2.6.6 so I would appreciate someone
could comment on this issue. Last night when receiving Logwatch email from
the server this is what it reported. Any ideas or suggestions greatly
appreciated.

WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present

   Unable to load default keyring: error=74...:  2 Time(s)

   eth0: Transmit error, Tx status regis...:  13 Time(s)

   vesafb: probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6...:  2 Time(s)

w/R