nautilus components missing

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sun Aug 8 12:00:13 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 07:10, jeff lee wrote:
> Just switched over from KDE to GNOME for a while and for some reason the
> sidebar, location bar, and the toolbar with all the navigation buttons
> are missing.  How can I replace these?

What you are seeing is Nautilus' spatial mode. Nautilus now has two
modes: spatial and browser. To use browser mode go to the main red hat
menu and select "Browse Filesystem" or right click on any folder and
choose "Browse Folder".

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com