Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Mon Aug 9 13:28:29 UTC 2004

Nothing to apologize for, if you were the one that asked the original
simple question "do I have to worry about any thing else"  The answer
was a simple yes, pick a screen saver you like.  Every one else went way
off topic.

Thanks for asking the question, my 19" monitor can be seen by my
customers and I was thinking of using FC2 at my store if it works out
well.  I had no idea stuff like that was in the screen savers.

Tim...