Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Aug 9 16:39:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 06:34, Fritz Whittington wrote:

> I think one of the current Presidential candidates is often described as
> "waffling" or "flip-flopping".
----
It would be rather simple to make this case for either Presidential
candidate. There isn't any shame in changing one's mind anyway, in fact,
it is probably a sign of open mindedness and strength.

This isn't the place for political discussion - I assure you that I
could make this topic dominate for a day or two and it the end result
would be that it wouldn't change anyone's opinions and the discussion of
Fedora would not get done.

Craig