OT: MS funny quote...

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Aug 10 13:48:30 UTC 2004

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5614334/

   Windows group chief James Allchin accuses Linux of being a cheap
   knockoff: "There's no innovation. Linux is still in the business of
   cloning existing technology." Allchin points to new features in the
   version of Windows due in 2007 that will allow users to remotely turn
   PCs on or off, with programs still running. Searches will extend
   across all data like e-mail, photos, Word. "We're creating things,"
   he says.

hmms... I wonder what he means for 2007...

[user at alfa ~] ssh root at beta
[root at beta ~] apm --suspend

or

[user at alfa ~] ssh root at beta
[root at beta ~] shutdown -h now

and

[user at alfa ~] whateverIsUsedForWakingOnLAN

+ So let's do it...?