FC2 Updated ISOs

Chris A Czerwinski chrisczerwinski at cogeco.ca
Tue Aug 10 20:59:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 15:47, William Hooper wrote:
> Phillip Compton said:
> > With the EOL of FC1 fast approaching, would it make sense to help ease
> > the migration to FC2 by releasing ISOs containing all the current updates?
>
> Seems to me that development/testing efforts would be better focused on getting FC3 done than re-hashing FC2.

Does that mean FC2 still needs more tweaking and adding other fixes for
it to be fully functional, so that it can stand as an ISO without any
manual intervention?

Humm (wondering out loud ),
Why yes my good client/customer, you can use the car but be careful, the
brakes still need adjusting or you'll mouse over it or cdr(crash)
otherwise you'll screen through it.

Chris Cz (careful newbie here)

Still wondering how we could go to the next step without having a good
foundation from to which we could fall back on when moving forward. I
guess it will mean for every one version forward you'll have to go back
two versions to regroup or restart...

(ex-Programmer who used to fly by the seat of the pants until...)