Automatically mounting USB flash disks/ USB thumb drives

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Wed Aug 11 02:51:51 UTC 2004

On 11/08/04, at 04:31 +0200, Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefe...:

> Am Mi, den 11.08.2004 schrieb Didier Casse um 4:06:
>
> > (didier at microtronyx:didier)$ uname -r
> >
> > 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
>
> Off-topic here in this thread, but as a general note because I am seeing
> this more often:
>
> Please don't make life not so easy for hackers! Update your kernel (as
> well as the other packages) to the current bugfixing secuirty update
> kernel .2199.

Noted Alexander. I update my laptop to FC2 but I didn't really have the
time to update my PC. Anyway I'm behind the University firewall which
would make like really tough for hackers to get in! Well outside hackers.
:-)

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg