Query about FC3 test releases

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Wed Aug 11 14:30:31 UTC 2004

I haven't installed the FC3 Test Release which came out
a couple of weeks ago, because it was said
one probably could not upgrade to FC3,
and I don't really have the time or inclination
to do a completely new installation when FC3 comes out.

But I was wondering - do these test releases contain anything
that is not in the update or test RPMs?
Presumably if a test RPM contains a bug,
this will be corrected in a subsequent RPM.
So I am not clear how the test release can take one a cul de sac.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366