Query about FC3 test releases

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Wed Aug 11 15:36:22 UTC 2004

This has been covered on this list before actually, and this list certainly
'can' answer these questions, even if there is a better place to ask.

The answer is yes, the test releases will contain a lot that aren't in the FC2
updates. Each core release will have some significant/major changes.. Such as
the introduction of Xorg over Xfree86, etc..  Which wouldn't come out in
maintenance releases/updated rpm.

Hope this helps..

--
netmask