Problems Installing FC2

Daedulus <--Nick--> pcpech at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:22:06 UTC 2004

Hey,

Sorry for my message last time, something went wrong with hotmail.. Grrr.. (Another reason to boycot Microsoft! ^__^)

Anyway,
I ment to say, I had 2 problems with FC2. First: Can't get ANY command working. I know I'm typing the right thing, but it does not seem to work! Example: boot: linux text <enter>

Doesn't seem to pull the trick it needs to do. Second: Can't get my videocard working. Everytime I get to the "Chose Installation method" (to be on the same here: that's where you pick the instal type: Workstation, Personal, Custom and that other thingie) it closes, and restarts, without a reason. Figured that MUST be a problem with my videocard. It's an old one, aprox. 5 years old. But, since I can't get any command working, even "linux rescue", I can't get the job done! Anyone can help me one that one?

Thanks in advance!

Nick