FC1 user dissapointed

Jeffrey Burns jeff at jeffreyburns.net
Thu Aug 12 08:50:40 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 07:43, Felix Mathais wrote:
> I poisted my problem some time ago. It is a problem which prevents me
> from using FC2, becuase it does not recognize my network card.

I think there are some other people on this list who have had similar
problems recently. Try searching the fedora-list archive for "tulip" and
"network". Your answer may be there. Googling may help also.

> I am wondering that noibody has the curtesy to answer me. I would like
> to upgrade to FC2, but I need my network running

Don't take it personally. If no one answers your first cry for help it's
likely that the issue has been discussed recently. If your search of the
list comes up dry, try a more descriptive subject and try to provide
more info. If you don't know where to begin with troubleshooting, say so
and someone will likely tell you how to harvest the information you
need.

Although this doesn't address your actual problem, I hope this helps you
find the answer ;).

Good luck!

Jeff