2.6.7 kernel

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 12 15:08:23 UTC 2004

On Aug 12, 2004 at 10:45, Mark Haney in a soothing rage wrote:

>I take it the 2.6.7 kernel can't be setup to boot with a boot floppy using
>mkbootdisk?  I've been trying for 3 days now and can't get it to write a
>good one.  I recall seeing something about it, but I can't seem to find
>where I saw that.  Any ideas?
The list archives and the kernel source should document this.
If a boot cd will work, you can try creating one. I know that
Alexander Dalloz has posted on this before. When I am not sure.

N.Emile...
FACILITY REJECTED 100044200000;
 11:06:32  up 45 days,  4:21,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00