SV: FC2-i386-disc2.iso has error

Kevin Wang rightsock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:17:28 UTC 2004

You may also need a different burner.  I recently bought a cheap ($20)
cd writer, and some of my older cdroms could not read the latter half
of the CD's that it wrote.  I switched back to my old (expensive,
slow) cd burner, and those were just fine.

run md5sum on the iso and compare it to the checksum file on the main
server to make sure that you really did download it correctly.

If you trust me, here's the md5sum:
fc3c926442cc85a469268651bd04c186  FC2-i386-disc2.iso

   - Kevin