2 questions

Alex White prata at kuei-jin.org
Thu Aug 12 19:50:49 UTC 2004

Huub van Niekerk wrote:

>> You will have to compile a custom kernel, at least the modules, as the
>> FC2 kernel does not have the module included (see above).
>>

> You mean I probably only have to compile the modules? Where can I find
> those? Look for NCR5380.c?

If you get the kernel source I believe said modules are in
there. You don't need the vanilla source, you can just yum
install the current FC2 kernel source. That should suffice for
you. But if you're going to go through the trouble of
compiling modules and all that, why not just do a custom
compile entirely?  <------ rhetorical question.

Alex White