Using port 443 for squirrelmail

Doug Coats dcoats at heritagemail.org
Thu Aug 12 20:38:06 UTC 2004

I know this question is not FC2 specific but since it touches apache, PHP,
and squirrelmail I am not quite sure who might have the answer.

I am running squirrelmail and have set up SSL certificates for apache.  I
want to be able to access my email but I only want to use port 443.

With just creating the certificates and adjusting ssl.conf I can get to my
mail using both http and https but only https activates the certificate.

How do I force squirrelmail to only use https and not accept http
connections.

I know there is a pluggin but I think that only uses https for the login.

Thanks everyone,

Doug Coats