Cannot install FC2

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 12 22:36:50 UTC 2004

Some more info.. Just for ?GEE Whizz I moved the CD Rom to the primary
IDE with the HDD. The HDD is master and the CD is slave.  No help.

I realized that I did have a self boot disc and hunted it up.  It is a
copy of KNOPPIX that runs from the CD and it fired up just fine.

Hope some of this helps.  Maybe It would be better if I ordered a copy
of the Fedora FC2 if it is available on the internet.  Maybe the whole
problem is with the CD's I made?????