Cannot install FC2

Mike azmr at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 22:58:15 UTC 2004

The problem is with the way you burned the CD('s).  I don't have an FC2 CD
with me, but you should see several files and several directories in the
root of the CD after burning.

Don't know what you used to burn the CD's, but you need to use the "Write
Image" mode of your burning software instead of writing the actual files
to the CD.