Unable to boot kernel on ANY Compaq system

David Nedrow listbox at nedron.net
Fri Aug 13 04:32:48 UTC 2004

Hmmm, starting at 16M. Ill give that a try tomorrow, but I'm not sure
if that'll make a difference. The default kernel sees all of the
memeory, but does not see the Smart Array, which I'm now 95% sure is
the problem. This is the same on all of the Compaqs (DL360, 1850R,
etc.) that I have access to. They all have Smart Arrays.

-David