NFS-server and firewall

Jacob =Jouk Jansen joukj at hrem.stm.tudelft.nl
Fri Aug 13 07:44:58 UTC 2004

ANDREW DIETZ wrote on 12-AUG-2004 17:23:07.19

>I have explored the same issue in the past and came across the
>same URL that Scot posted. I have since modified that document to
>work specifically with RedHat/Fedora distributions. Should make
>for a pretty painless implementation.
>
>http://maverick.library.gatech.edu/docs/nfs_firewall.html
Thanks : works fine now.

          Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.stm.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM          tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd