Cannot install FC2

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Fri Aug 13 11:48:52 UTC 2004

By the time number four was done I really had a close shave.  That was
the problem.  I seen the wording about inmages in the info I read but
never did it tell me to save convert the ISO files to image.  Well today
I will try to install.  Maybe it will be easier but I bet I have trouble
with it also.  Do you know of a book or two that starts at the basics
and have info that is basic.  I am starting at ground zero.

Thanks