VPN connection

barn owl diatonicxiv at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 16:46:09 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I have installed CIPE (I think it was successful) under kernel version 2.6.7 and I am running FC2. However, when I go to the Internet settings to set up a new VPN connection, an error box pops up to tell me that I need to install the CIPE package. Could someone please help me out and tell me how to get VPN going (I am using dial-up but that shouldn't affect anything. The dial-up connection is working perfectly touchwood).

Thanks.