Livna repo not accessible ?

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 19:25:25 UTC 2004

Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

>For the last couple day when running yum I've been getting this:
>
>retrygrab() failed for:
>
>http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/2/i386/yum/stable/headers/amule-0-1.2.6-0.lvn.1.2.i386.hdr
>  Executing failover method
>
>What does this mean? livna repo not accessible, or what? I'm kinda newbie to
>yum and FC, althought I've been using RH linux for a while.
>
>Thanks.
>RDB

It could be that the server is down or just that it is under high
traffic and can't handle any more connections. If it's just busy, try
again later. You can set the amount of times yum will retry to connect,
but I think the default is 1. You should also put mirror sites in your
yum.conf incase the main site does go down.