VPN connection

barn owl diatonicxiv at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 13:28:00 UTC 2004

network via VPN.

Okay, I've tried openvpn, but I have no idea how to
actually run it. There must be an easy way!!!! The
sample startup scripts don't work. I mean, in windows
you just type the bloody path you want to connect to
and it does it, no questions asked. There's none of
this setting up servers shenanigans.
And I've waded through pages and pages of
documentation on IPsec but it's all about setting up
servers, etc. I just want to connect to a server, not
run one on my decrepid laptop.

Surely someone out there has a simple how-to guide to
get things going in under 6 steps?

If not, it is easier to defect back to Windows
whenever I have to use VPN.