Adaptec 2110S Raid Controller Card Driver

washabasha at hotmail.com washabasha at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 02:38:20 UTC 2004

I tried installing Fedora over my system, which has an Adaptec 2110S Raid controller card.  However it's not recognizing it and trying out the Linux drivers (from Adaptec's site: http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/drivers_by_product.jsp?sess=no&language=English+UK&cat=%2FProduct%2FASR-2110S&prodkey=ASR-2110S#Linux) didn't help either.  However it did work when I installed RedHat9 instead of Fedora.

Can someone help me out with this?  Why doesn't Fedora support it?  And if not, is it possible to get support for this soon?  Thanks.