The Best ADSL Modem?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Sun Aug 15 17:10:37 UTC 2004

It depends really, I guess which country you are in and what a service
provider can give you, I personally am a fan of external dsl modems
simply because there isn't really much to do with the OS or such.

You can simply plug the thing into a switch or hub and off you go to
surfing the net. I guess DLINK is popular here at the moment and so is
LINKSYS that is in Western Canada.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi at telus.net

	"Amor est vitae essentia = Love is the essence of life"