kernel-sourcecode missing?

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:34:23 UTC 2004

Hello everyone!

I am running FC3.  I can't seem to find kernel-sourcecode packages anymore.
Am I missing something or are they really missing?  I had to go into SRPMS
on a mirror and download the kernel*.src.rpm and extracted the source and
config from there.  However when I boot into my new compiled kernel, I get a
problem I'm assuming from SELinux which says "no security policy" and then a
kernel panic.  Can anyone help me out w/ this problem as it is critical for
me to have the source.

Thanks,

Lee