Help with serial

Robinson, Josh D Josh.D.Robinson at questdiagnostics.com
Mon Aug 16 21:46:36 UTC 2004

	I am setting up a program that uses posix serial communication. I have ported this project from MAC OS X and everything seems to be fine except incoming data. It seems the "/dev/ttyS0" does not behave like it should ( I can't read any data from it). The problem is that any calls to "/dev/ttyd0" don't work. Is there something I have to do to get "/dev/ttyd0" to work??

	By the way I am using just the standard POSIX open and read/write commands. Any thoughts?

Thanks Josh

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.