FC2 install problems

Kevin Wang rightsock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:35:51 UTC 2004

How much memory?
Are they simply scsi disks or is there some sort of special raid
device? (someone recently posted about compaq smart disk array
problems. see archive for details).
Have you tried the various other flags that turn off dma and other
performance features?  Please try googling for it or searching the
list archives.

   - Kevin