Dual boot XP Pro and Fedora

Hardy Merrill hmerrill123 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 12:31:30 UTC 2004

I feel your pain ;-)

Likewise, I am having trouble getting my dual boot to
work.  WindozeXP was installed first, then I _had_ FC1
installed - all worked fine.  Then yesterday I did a
clean install (removing the existing _linux_
partitions) of FC2.  Since then, I can boot into
WinXP, but the boot of FC2 just hangs and never comes
up.

Pointers or help?

TIA.

Hardy Merrill