Setting up network

Bill Tetens zuki269 at netscape.net
Tue Aug 17 13:17:49 UTC 2004

Have gone through the tutorial twice now and will do it again before
long.  Since I have the tutorial will stick with it.  May order a book
on it today since the reference for added functions will be real useful.
Give me a couple of days and I will (maybe) be ready to finish setting
up the network..,