Error trying to open Open Office from user.

David Smith dsmith at programmablesolutions.net
Tue Aug 17 14:06:51 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 07:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
> David Smith wrote:
> > I am having trouble since the update of Open Office opening it from a
> > particular user. It works fine for root.
>
> Add a temporary test user. Does it work for them?
Yeah I thought of this too after I emailed the group. It does work for
that user and all others except the one I'm using. I have another idea
I'm also looking into. I recently upgraded java on my machine, and I
think it may have changed some files in my user that may be affecting
it. i.e. my bash profile could still be pointed at the old java dir.
Thanks James.
David