I also wonder...

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Tue Aug 17 14:09:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 06:32, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 Aug 2004 13:48, The wise and knowledgeable Timothy Payne
> proclaimed:

Hey! that wasn't me, and I'm certainly not wise and knowledgeable :-) As
a Buddhist my purpose is to ease suffering and certainly not to cause
it.  And to tell someone they're an idiot will make them feel bad. (the
suffering thing)  If you make people spend 4 hours looking for a command
or file every time they will just give up and install Windows again.  My
mother told me "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say
anything at all"  so just click delete.

Tim...
AKA The wise and knowledgeable one.  Good looking too!