Impossible to mount a partition on second hard disk

malik malik malikguna at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 10:54:37 UTC 2004

you can not view the fstab file in /etc.

you can directly open it by run the following cmd,

            gedit /etc/fstab

malik.

Marc <contactium at safe-mail.net> wrote:
First sorry for my english.
It's my first installation of the Core 2.
I have a problem because I cannot mount a partition on my second hard
disk.
When I make a mount /dev/hdb7 (or other) the answer is... mount: cannot
locate /dev/hdb7 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
When I look in /etc it does not have there a fstab or mtab.

Thank you for your answers.

Marc.