installing horde/imp

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Wed Aug 18 13:22:09 UTC 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:16:10 +0200, Antony GIBBS <antony at nematis.com> wrote:

>has anyone installed horde/imp on fedora core 1?
>
>last time I tried, I got stuck on some files missing from php-pear
>

>If you know of a package that installed smoothly...  that would be
>great!!

I had it installed on FC1 and now have it on FC2 using the tarballs from
horde.org.  READ THE FAQ and the install guides carefully and then post
questions on the appropriate horde  mailing list.  I didn't have to do
anything with PHP; the one that came with Fedora was just fine. I did have to
install some PEAR packages, but that's all documented in the horde docs.

--
   Steve