IMAP Hierarchy

Travis Fraser travis at snowpatch.net
Wed Aug 18 16:53:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 07:35, Javier Perez wrote:
> [...]
I have never used courier-imap, but they apparently do treat the folders
differently. See
http://www.koziarski.net/archives/2003/10/27/migratingcourierimaptodovecot.

You might have to change your procmail rules either way. Here is one of
my procmail rules:

:0:
* ^List-Id:.*fedora-list\.redhat\.com
$MAILDIR/.INBOX.fedora/