RH9 or FC2 on Laptop with WiFi

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Thu Aug 19 02:20:38 UTC 2004

On Aug 18, 2004, at 9:06 PM, Kevin Old wrote:

> Here's a link to a page that is dedicated to putting RH9 and even FC2
> on your model laptop.
> http://www.condorito.org/toshiba/

Wow!  Great info, Kevin.  Thanx!  =)

> I found it by going to http://www.linux-on-laptops.com,

> This has got to be one of the best websites in which I owe my own
> sanity to as the pages on there about my laptop have saved me tons of
> time!

I have gone to LinuxOnLaptops.Com in the past, but never found anything
as percise as the link you gave.  Nice.  =)

> Hope this helps, and good luck!

It definitely does.  Now if I could just find some info on the Linksys
NIC.

R/S
Ryan
Tired of spam?  Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say
goodbye to junk email forever!