Setting up network

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Aug 19 11:55:03 UTC 2004

Bill Tetens <zuki269 at netscape.net> writes:

> Thanks for the advice about the editors.  Right now I am going to stick
> with VIM.  I am getting the basics down and very shortly will consider
> getting help to finish setting up the network.

Go work Bill.  Vim is a serious and very powerfull editor.  You'll
learn to love it.

One furhter note of encouragement here.  You may notice that seasoned
list users try to put there comments at the bottom of material they
are quoting.   That is, they quote a previous post to show what is
needed but put there further comments below.  Its sort of the natural
way one might read.

An example is this post.

Top Posting like what you've been doing so far is generally frowned on
by experienced list users.