sound daemon equalizer

Matthew Melvin matthewm at webcentral.com.au
Fri Aug 20 10:45:29 UTC 2004

I was looking for a way to apply an equalizer over all audio output instead
of relying on each application to do its own.  Right now I'm using esd for
my sound daemon but I'm not picky... arts or anything else comprable would
do.  But so far I've been entirely unable to find anything that would fit
the bill.  I did find this in the esound cvs tree...

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/esound/esd.h?rev=1.39&view=log

5 years, 10 months ago
Sat Oct 10 05:43:36 1998 UTC
Changes since 1.14: +3 -0 lines

Log:

 	* esd-server.h, esd.c, esd.h, esdlib.c, mix.c, proto.c, filter.c,
  	esdfilt.c Makefile.am, .cvsignore: filter patch courtesy of Bibek
  	Sahu. ten points to the first person to create esdequalizer. does
  	libgsl do digital filters?

.... which was good for a giggle but didn't encourage me. :)

Anyone know of anything that might work for me here?

M.

--
:wq