Help me find 5 mistakes and than solution to thoes mistakes!

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Fri Aug 20 14:31:30 UTC 2004

I have an idea, since this thread will never die I think we should
rename the subject "Jason"  I've never seen any of the movies but he
never seems to die.  I do like to read some of them and it's a bit of
relief from Fedora all the time and some good points are made.  Any one
that thinks off topic emails are a waste can set up their machine to
automatically delete "Jason" and will not be upset.  Then we can flame
away at will or stand on our soap box as we wish.

Tim...