Odd results, runnning kde3.3beta2, mozilla_>gnome-ghostview->printer

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Aug 20 20:40:46 UTC 2004

Greetings;  FC2 via the upgrade route, and most updates installed.

I have the bios docs on screen from www.biostar-usa.com, and it shows
the correct colors for the sample windows shown on screen.

But, if I ship it off to the printer, blues turn into reddish magenta.
I cannot be sure, but it looks as if the whole color wheel has been
turned about 180 degrees.

Printing a page straight from mozilla, like a bank statement, is
correct, as is everything else I've printed so far.

Does anyone have an idea what I should be checking to fix this?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)