VVDQ : Replace Fedora after all?

Beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 20 22:18:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:56:39 -0400, William Hooper wrote:

> Don't make assumptions from other people's assumptions.
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/about/
> http://fedora.redhat.com/about/objectives.html

OK: both those are among the things I had read in settling on Fedora, and
the latter includes this :
               =====
6. Emphasize usability and a "just works" philosophy in selecting default
configuration and designing features.

7. Promote rapid adoption of new releases by maintaining easy
upgradeability, with minimal disturbances to configuration changes.
               =====
Maybe I'm misreading "easy" in #7, and all of #6?

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!