php-mbstring-4.3.8-2.1

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Aug 21 17:15:18 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 21.08.2004 schrieb Stanley Davis um 19:00:

> Does this mean that during the Dependency checking I just have to be
> patient and wait for it to download several hundred or so header files
> before it actually does the dependency check?

Yes, you have to be patient until all header files of all yum
repositories you configured to use are on your local disk drive. (The
yum developer already works on a new version where this is no longer
necessary.)

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 19:13:35 up 1 day, 14:56, load average: 0.03, 0.17, 0.16